Do you want to be a part of the HI TECH BOARD?
Here is how the application process works:
1. Choose a position you want to apply, you can read about us here or just come talk to us at our office.
At the spring meeting we will be electing the positions of :
– President of HI TECH http://hitech.nu/
– Head of HI EDUCATION http://hitech.nu/
– Head of HINT http://hitech.nu/
– Head of HIKE http://hitech.nu/
– Head of Affairs http://hitech.nu/
– Purchase Manager http://hitech.nu/
( The other positions will be elected at the fall meeting)
2. Send us an application at http://hitech.nu/apply before 3th of April 23:59. You will get a confirmation mail that your application has been sent to us.
3 . When the application deadline has passed, the Nomination committee will contact you for a short interview. The question at the interview will be about you and the work of the position you are applying for.
4. A week before the Biannual meeting the complete agenda will be announced and you will be able to see all the applicants.
5. To be able to get a position in the board you have to attend the Biannual meeting.
6. You will do a short presentation of yourself and the nomination committee will ask some questions. You will then leave the room to let the members of HI TECH decide if you are suitable for the position. During the meeting, the Nomination Committee will recommend the person they think is best suited for the position, based on the interview they did before.
If you have any questions it is just to contact us. We are looking forward to meeting you!